Thursday, December 18, 2008

Deep Run East Christmas Program (or having a blast watching nephews and nieces in the Christmas play!)

Sunday was the children's Christmas program at church. It was a lot of fun to watch. I didn't know how much extra fun a program is to watch if your own nephews and nieces are a part of it!:) So humor me with the pictures, ok?:)

Karissa, the gal in the maroon dress, did a great job singing, and she also had a speaking part. Karissa, forgive me for not remembering what part you played!

My nephew Caleb is the little shepherd below.


My neice Katrina is the gal on the left. She is acting the part of an aspiring screen writer. She's a very good young actress.

None of my relatives are in the picture below (I think I'm right on that!:) But we all loved the fake mustache on the one little guy!

Hmmm, I can't tell for sure who all is in this picture apart from my nephew Caleb in the front. Family, please feel free to leave a comment if I fail to mention one of your children!

Mary, in blue of course, happens to be my neice Kimberly. She made a good Mary.

Mary again, and also Matt, the guy in the back row with a crown. He played a great magi!