Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Time No See

These past months I have been enjoying meeting up with friends whom I haven't seen in a very long time. One of those friends is my high school friend Rita. She and I went out for Thai food one evening.

Another of my old high school friends who also now goes to my church, was to be my walking partner until I got a job. I think Terri and I managed to go walking at least twice!:)Still another two friends, one living in Indiana and one from Lancaster, met me at Salad Works to catch up on lost time. Salad Works closed at 8:00, so we moved next door to Jumping Java, or something like that, where we sipped tea together until that shop closed at 10:00. Then we stood on the sidewalk and in the parking lot until what, almost 11:00??

Here we are in the coffee shop: Rose, me and Beth. It's always good to be with longtime friends!