Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Gatherings

Merry Christmas (a little late)! The past couple weeks have been full of family get-togethers. The Sunday before Christmas we had the Rice-Moyer dinner at Deep Run.

Here's my Dad and Uncle Norman as well as my brother John.

Moyer cousins Sue and Lamar prepare a pinatta for the children.



I would've been scrambling for the peanuts!:)

Love that pose, Karissa!:)

My nephews and neices waiting for the next big blow to the pinatta!
Spectators enjoying the "show"

The Saturday after Christmas we had the Rice dinner at Mom and Dad's. Dennis and Safia had already given these beautiful outfits to my neices.

Sam and Matt wore their brand new Phillies shirts that were also Christmas gifts.

The rest of the day (apart from eating:) was spent playing a variety of games.

Oops, we're back to opening gifts in this picture!

More game playing taking place in the living room.

I don't know why some people can't act their age!

The final night before Safia and Dennis returned to Maryland, we played Upwards and Rummicube with Mom and Dad.

I thank God for the great family in which He placed me. (Don't tell my brothers I said that, OK???:)